Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday in Beijing

First I'll just post this short message because the internet is not working very well tonight. We keep loosing our connection. We leave here in just under 12 hours to head to the airport. Our flight leave tomorrow at noon, arriving in Missouri 18 hours later. So, that actually means that we leave at midnight Monday night for those in central time, arriving at 6:00pm in Springfield, MO. We can hardly wait to see Taylor and LiAnne, and everyone else there too!

3 comments:

Linda said...

I will pray for a safe and restful journey. I know you can't wait to see your younger children. Please keep us posted once you get home.
Blessings,
Linda Shoemate

Paul and Jackie said...

I just can't wait for Min Min to meet the kids and settle down in her new home. I think you will see a HUGE difference soon! Poor girl. Big changes. Sure liked seeing some smiles in the last pictures. She is going to be fine! Safe travels! God bless!

Jackie

Unknown said...

Praying for a safe trip and a happy girl. I know she will Love Taylor and LiAnne. I can't wait to hear those reports as well. I'll talk to you when you get back. Sure wish I could see you as well.